Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 2 tbsp Cool Chile Grated Chocolate (From Jones the Grocer)
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt - fresh raspberries
- Dark chocolate for grating (I used Valrhona Araguani from Jones The Grocer)
1. Scoop out the flesh of the avocado and put into a blender cup
2. Pour in the coconut cream, grated chocolate, hot water, maple syrup, cinnamon and salt
3. Blend well for about 1 minute until it forms a creamy mousse like texture
4. Pour mixture into glasses and chill in the fridge for 1-3 hours. The longer in the fridge the firmer it is.
5. When ready to serve top with fresh raspberries and grated dark chocolate.