WORK WITH ME
Easy Green Smoothie
June 4, 2017
Avocado Chocolate Mousse
May 18, 2017
Healthy Anzac Cookies
May 9, 2017
Walnut, Date, Chocolate Oat Cookies (gluten free, vegan)
January 18, 2017
Lebanese Lentil Salad
July 24, 2016
Struggling with regular mood swings?
March 13, 2016
Can't stop the cravings at work?
October 18, 2015
What's really in your Almond Milk?
October 12, 2015
Got the munchies?
August 23, 2015
Breakfast you'll get out of bed for.
August 12, 2015
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 2 tbsp Cool Chile Grated Chocolate (From Jones the Grocer)
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt- fresh raspberries
- Dark chocolate for grating (I used Valrhona Araguani from Jones The Grocer)
1. Scoop out the flesh of the avocado and put into a blender cup
2. Pour in the coconut cream, grated chocolate, hot water, maple syrup, cinnamon and salt
3. Blend well for about 1 minute until it forms a creamy mousse like texture
4. Pour mixture into glasses and chill in the fridge for 1-3 hours. The longer in the fridge the firmer it is.
5. When ready to serve top with fresh raspberries and grated dark chocolate.