WORK WITH ME
Easy Green Smoothie
June 4, 2017
Avocado Chocolate Mousse
May 18, 2017
Healthy Anzac Cookies
May 9, 2017
Walnut, Date, Chocolate Oat Cookies (gluten free, vegan)
January 18, 2017
Lebanese Lentil Salad
July 24, 2016
Struggling with regular mood swings?
March 13, 2016
Can't stop the cravings at work?
October 18, 2015
What's really in your Almond Milk?
October 12, 2015
Got the munchies?
August 23, 2015
Breakfast you'll get out of bed for.
August 12, 2015
- 1/2 cup spelt flour
- 1/2 cup coconut powder
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup- 2 Tbsp warm water
- 1/2 tsp bi-carb soda
1. Preheat the oven to 150 degrees celcius
2. In a bowl add the spelt flour, coconut powder, coconut sugar, rolled oats and sea salt and mix.
3. In a smaller bowl add the coconut oil, vanilla extract, maple syrup, bicarb soda and mix well.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
5. Shape into little balls and put onto a baking tray.
6. With a fork press down the balls into flatter shaped cookies
7. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
8. Remove and let cool.