UBUD BALI, SEPTEMBER 16TH - 22ND 2017
YOGA – COACHING – WORKSHOPS – MEDITATION
PRICES & PACKAGE
6 DAY RETREAT, UBUD BALI
SALE NOW ON - US $1610 (until July 18th)
Regular Rate - US $2,299 (after June 2nd)
- 6 nights at the gorgeous ArtVilla Ubud
- Denpasar Airport pick up and drop off by villa
- Organic, healthy breakfast and dinner served daily
- Daily lunches at Ubud’s best healthy cafes
- Daily yoga and meditation sessions
- Wellness Workshops (goal setting, natural beauty, cooking)
- Personalised 1-on-1 health coaching during retreat
- Full body, Balinese deep tissue massage
- Free time to relax, swim, and explore Ubud
- Welcome goodie bags
* Flights to Bali are not included. Retreat has a very limited number of spaces with a maximum of 9 guests to ensure you enjoy a unique, personalised experience. Guests must be aged 21 and over.
When was the last time you really gave yourself some quality ‘me time’?
Something that forced you to slow down from your busy, stressed-out lifestyle and left you feeling energized and rejuvenated?
If you’re struggling to remember… then it’s time to find your balance in Bali.
Join me and Kate Megee for a deep dive into health, wellness and yoga for a 6 night ‘Rejuvenation Retreat’.
Located amongst lush greenery overlooking a breathtaking volcano, the space at the ArtVillaUbud is the perfect place to balance your mind, body and soul.
Spend the week enjoying 1-on-1 health coaching, daily yoga and meditation, healthy organic meals, Balinese massages and a range of wellness workshops, all while being surrounded by a group of inspiring, like-minded women.
As your health coaches, we will be with you every step of the way offering you tips and tools that can be implemented after the retreat, so you can go home and lead your busy life with balance.
Find your balance:
A self-exploration workshop to help discover where life is thriving and what areas require more attention for better balance and happiness in life.
Manage your stress:
Discover stress triggers and learn practical tools and techniques to help manage them to improve physical and emotional wellbeing.
A trip to a local, organic farm to create homemade natural beauty products and indulge in treatments.
An interactive healthy cooking workshop followed by a mindful eating exercise to help us listen to our body’s cravings.
As professional Health Coaches and graduates from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York, they have combined their expertise and experience within the wellness industry to not only help women improve their diet and eating habits, but also transform their personal relationships with themselves.